Tempest in a Teakettle
Quadrophonic Fixed Media
Stereo Fixed Media
Soprano Saxophone and Alto...
Remnants of Creation
Oboe and Piano
- Norton Lecture: Inspiration/Perspiration: Tracking the Creative Process - 3/9/2017
- I've finally managed to get the files uploaded from last month's Norton Lecture on the creative process. They're now online here in PDF and PPTX form.
- Oklahoma Student Composers Workshop Keynote Speech - 2/27/2017
- My keynote speech from the 2017 Oklahoma Student Composers Workshop, where I talk about composing being like Amazon and issue suggestions on how not to run a kickstarter or do your taxes, is now online here in PDF form here and in text...
- Tempest in a Teakettle selected for 2017 NYCEMF - 2/2/2017
- I'm pleased to announce that Creativity November's piece, Tempest in a Teakettle, has been accepted for this year's NYC Electronic Music Festival (NYCEMF)! Details below ======= Congratulations! I am writing to let...
- January Projects Update: Clouds and Lectures - 1/29/2017
- The new semester is off to a great start, and thanks to a bunch of work I put in this winter to streamline my lesson planning, I'm finding more time for creative projects. In an attempt to update the blog more, I'm planning on doing a...
- Creativity November: Tempest in a Teakettle - 1/23/2017
- November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), and for the past three years or so I've used that as an excuse to cofound "Creativity November" among my friends in Norman. The rules are simple: Like NaNoWriMo, during the month of...