Tempest in a Teakettle
Quadrophonic Fixed Media
Stereo Fixed Media
Soprano Saxophone and Alto...
Remnants of Creation
Oboe and Piano
- Tempest in a Teakettle selected for 2017 NYCEMF - 2/2/2017
- I'm pleased to announce that Creativity November's piece, Tempest in a Teakettle, has been accepted for this year's NYC Electronic Music Festival (NYCEMF)! Details below ======= Congratulations! I am writing to let...
- January Projects Update: Clouds and Lectures - 1/29/2017
- The new semester is off to a great start, and thanks to a bunch of work I put in this winter to streamline my lesson planning, I'm finding more time for creative projects. In an attempt to update the blog more, I'm planning on doing a...
- Creativity November: Tempest in a Teakettle - 1/23/2017
- November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), and for the past three years or so I've used that as an excuse to cofound "Creativity November" among my friends in Norman. The rules are simple: Like NaNoWriMo, during the month of...
- Summer Update - 9/8/2016
- Hey everyone! A lot has happened in the *cough*several*cough* months since I've updated the blog. Here's what's new in my world: I completed a couple of works in short order for some competitions,...
- Updated recording of Crosswinds - 4/25/2016
- I've finally updated the reference recording of Crosswinds (with new and improved patch!) from Cassie's faculty recital at NDSU in March. It's up on the composition page, as well as here: